Why consume weed tea?
Add Your Heading Text Here
These might seem like your run-of-the-mill benefits of cannabis but consuming weed in a tea can be significantly better for you than smoking it.
Weed tea is just like any other edible.
However, the slight difference is that it is a liquid.
Weed tea is a soothing drink that helps deliver cannabinoids like THC and CBD to your body.
Before we go into the recipes, be mindful that consuming too much THC can make your whole experience terrible, so make sure you understand your dosage before you start.
Recommendations for drinking weed tea
There are a few things you must know to make weed tea:
- You will not feel strong THC effects if you make weed tea by pouring boiling water over dry cannabis buds. On the other hand, decarbed cannabis gives a strong intoxicating effect.
- The most effective way to help your body absorb cannabinoids is to add fat molecules to your cannabis tea. You can add coconut milk or cream as a fatty substance.
- Deciding the dose of cannabis depends upon the process of decarboxylation, the infusion process, and the potency of the initial material used. We all react differently to cannabis edibles because we all have different digestive systems.
Here is a complete step-by-step guide with simple recipes for making weed tea.
You can easily make this tea through cannabis flowers in different ways anytime and anywhere you want by following these simple cannabis tea recipes.
5 easy weed tea recipes
1. Recipe for Weed Tea with Cannabis Oil/Butter
- Cannabis oil or butter
- Kettle or a pot to boil water
- Cup to drink
Any additional flavor of personal preference, like a cinnamon stick or milk.
- First, add a tablespoon of cannabis butter or cannabis oil to a cup.
- Then add your tea leaves or tea into the cup.
- Bring water to a boil in a kettle.
- Pour into the cup and mix the ingredients with a spoon until cannabis butter or cannabis oil has completely dissolved.
- Depending on your personal preference, it is a good idea to add any additional ingredient to enhance the flavor and stir.
- Put the mixture for almost three minutes steep time and then remove the teabag from the cup.
- Your tea is now ready. Take a sip and enjoy! If you still don’t like the taste, you are free to add any other ingredient of your choice to get the desired effect.
Another easy way to make weed tea is given below:
2. Recipe for Weed Tea with Ground Cannabis
- One gram of cannabis
- One tablespoon of butter or cannabis coconut oil
- Boiling pot
- Four cups of water
- Any additional flavor of personal preference, like cinnamon, honey, or milk.
- Rubber band
- Add butter or oil to boiling water and let butter dissolve completely.
- Now to the boiling pot, add ground cannabis. Adjust the temperature till it simmers.
- Simmer the mixture for fifteen minutes
- Strain the ground cannabis out of the mixture using cheesecloth or a filter. Pour your prepared mixture over a cheesecloth or strainer and let the liquid pass through. Cannabis will get caught up and not get filtered.
- Now add a tea bag to your tea infuser to your cup.
- Adding any additional ingredient, like cinnamon or honey, is a good idea to enhance the flavor and stir.
- Steep the mixture for three minutes.
- Your tea is now ready. Take a sip and enjoy! If you still don’t like the taste, you are free to add any other ingredient of your choice.
3. Recipe for Cannabis Stem Tea
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Weed stems
- Milk, oil, or butter
- Boil water in your saucepan. You can also add milk, oil, or butter before boiling water.
- Next, add weed stems to boiling water at high heat and stir for almost 15 minutes.
- Then put off the heat and let it cool.
- Strain out the cannabis stems over the filter.
4. Recipe for Herbal weed Tea
For herbal tea, you can decarboxylate cannabis or even skip this step.
You can add different kinds of herbs you want to your tea and cannabis to make this kind of weed tea.
- First, choose your favorite herbal tea additive from different flowering herbs options.
- You can also include black tea in this mixture.
- Grind the additives into small pieces.
- Add to a tea ball for steeping.
5. Recipe for Weed Stem Tea
- Leftover stems
- Half cup of milk
- Grind stems.
- Add water to the pot. Then boil the water.
- Once the water is boiling, add your marijuana stems directly or with a steeping device. Stir the mixture and steep the stems for as long as possible.
4 Weed Tea Infusions
Some amazing cannabis tea infusion options have been discussed below, including cannabis oil, cannabutter, honey, etc.
You can choose any of these options depending on your preference.
1. Cannabutter Tea
Since butter and tea do not mix well, you will see butter floating on your tea.
However, you don’t have to worry as it does not cause any harm, just looks a bit odd.
2. Cannabis Oil Tea
Many people opt for Cannabis coconut oil because it is derived from plant matter.
This infusion is nice to taste, but since oil and water don’t mix well together, it can cause distress in the human digestive tract.
CBD tea, made by adding CBD oil is a simple way to make weed tea as CBD is legal almost in all states.
3. Cannabis Tinctures
Cannabis tincture is an infusion based on alcohol.
It is a simple process in which hot tea will evaporate the alcohol in the tincture.
4. Cannabis Sugar
Adding cannabis sugar to your tea is the easiest way to make canna-tea.
- Make Cannabis alcohol tincture first.
- Pour the mixture over sugar to get cannabis sugar.
Recipes for weed tea - The bottom line
Once you have made weed tea, you must know a few things before consuming it.
You will observe the effects of weed tea after thirty minutes or more of drinking it, so don’t be impatient and wait.
These effects of cannabis tea will last for up to eight hours.
It is also suggested not to drink it in public, especially if the drink contains THC.
You should be in a safe place as it can have strong psychoactive effects.
Cannabis tea has numerous health benefits.
However, you must take care while adjusting the dosage to avoid any negative effects of marijuana tea.
Why should you be drinking pine needle tea? Pine needle tea is a herbal tea with many healing properties, in this article we’ll discuss the